Thursday, July 11, 2013

I wish I was a little bit taller

Photos by: Thao & Joon                           Shoes by: Guidomaggi                       Jacket by: Pacsun 

I wish I was like six-foot-nine
So I could get with Leoshi
Cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine
You know I see her all the time
Everywhere I go, and even in my dreams
I can scheme of ways to make her mine
Cause I know she's livin phat
Her boyfriend's tall and he plays ball
So how am I gonna compete with that
...
 

I know I've said I loved looking tall plenty of time, but I really can't even help it with these shoes. An extra two inches is freaking awesome. The best part about these amazing chelsea boots is that they're ultra comfy too. Pairing it with anything, casual or dressy is perfect. This time around I chose to go with a nice and casual everyday outfit with a little play on colors.

5 comments:

  1. nice outfit !!! but i am still totally mad about your hair hahaha
    xo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your wish.... same like my wish
    awesome looks btw

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. How tall are you in these??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good post but I didn't get enough description on this post. Can you please elaborate this post What is main goal of this post?

    ReplyDelete