Wednesday, April 3, 2013

At the Getty

Photos by: Bethany Struble                                  Jacket by: Forever 21                                     Jacket (inner) by: H&M                       Terrycloth sweater by: Lamb & Flag                         Jeans by: Kasil

I have so many posts to post it's not even funny. Well, I guess it could be funny if my life was a sitcom. Sadly my life is not a sitcom, but it may be one day....This outfit was taken sometime back in December when it was much colder at the Getty. Bethany took me to the Getty as one of the presents for the "12 days of Christmas". She told me wear something casual and warm, so here it is, basic basic basic.

4 comments:

  1. perfectly casual !
    xx

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. coool look!;)

    http://terners.blogspot.com/2013/04/steel-blue-artwork.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the look will be nice with a skinnier pair of jeans. Haha. Just my opinion. Still looking good though.

    ReplyDelete