Monday, March 12, 2012

Like sand through the hourglass






Photo Credit: Bethany Struble                           Shirt by: Rhythm Living USA

It's LA fashion week and I'm prancing the streets looking like an 80s tango dancer. Maybe I am an 80s tango dancer. I'm not. Anyways, I went to my first runway show this past saturday hosted by Nami and Laili Lau. I must say, much more different than I though they were. It's always interesting to see the new fresh ideas of fashion. Inspirations all around. Love you all <3 leave me a comment! 

6 comments:

  1. the colors matches really well :) thumbs up (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so perfect. WHYYY? :(

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  3. bravo! Your fashion is do not disappoint me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely Asians have a very interesting style.
    Amazing looks, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could wear a plastic bag, you would still class!

    When will you do us a Tango dance demonstration ? =P

    ReplyDelete