Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yesterday, All My Troubles Seemed So Far Away







Photo Credits: Derek Wong

Hello everyone! The fall chills are really starting to pick up! The mornings are foggy and the nights are chilly. I LOVE it. I've only been in LA for 2 days and I feel like things have settled back in already. Thank you to those of you who wished me a fun trip to Michigan! I had an amazing time there, the city we were staying at, Manistee, was like a small town left in time from the 30s. It was SO cute. I'd definitely love to visit again sometime. 

This coat was supplied to me by Kasil Workshop, as well as my jeans. The jeans fit me so comfortably. It's been a while since I've found a pair of real denim that fit me the way guy's pants should fit me. I wear these all the time now hahaha. 

Don't forget to enter my Blog's Free Drawing Giveaway!

6 comments: