Sunday, July 10, 2011

Every summer we can rent a cottage in the isle of wight, if it's not too dear



Hello everyoneee! I just wanted to have a quick post about my summer so far for those of you who care. This summer has definitely been different with modeling and acting. I just applied and signed with "Brand" models/talent, sooo hopefully that gets me somewhere. The video above was from a shoot that me and yoshi did sometime back in June for "daily hot guy" (check out the facebook page and like them!).

Aside from that, this weekend I was a guest stylist for Pose Magazine and here is one of the looks I styled for them, titled "Summer Beach Date" keep posted with them, the article should be up in august!


4 comments:

  1. Peter! your photo was very nice!!! such a good model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the Daily Hot Guy app plug--thanks! We loved working with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun! wish i coulda been there! :(
    but you did great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peter, I really like your style. Awesomeness. Can't wait to see more from you! :D

    ReplyDelete